top of page

I have previous dealings in the small claims / civil court and whilst it's set up to be fairly easy to do yourself I have found it handy and much quicker with some legal advice from solicitors along the way.

So I have paid for ongoing legal advice. They will advise me what statements and evidence to gather and also help with ensuring the correct legal framework is applied to money claims in the civil court. 

I will also use them to help you, that way, it won't cost you a penny. 

More information will be updated on this page soon, in the meantime use the contact form on the home page if you have specific questions.

bottom of page